MAGNIFICENT HOLIDAY HOME WITH LARGE GARDEN
ON THE ST.-HUBERT CASTLE GROUNDS
A HAVEN OF PEACE
Here you can unwind and dine in a beautiful environment with friends or family. Princekouter Villa sleeps 8 people and has 4 bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom.VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
WITH WALKING AND CYCLING ROUTES NEARBY
The holiday home has the edge of Hotond-Scherpenberg forest on one side and the centre of the medieval city of Ronse on the other.
It is located near the beech forest of Muziekbos and many hiking and cycling routes. Ronse and its neighbouring towns and cities offer a wide range of fine dining experiences.
- ENTRANCE Entrance with staircase
- KITCHEN Equipped kitchen with vitroceramic hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery, and glasses.
- LIVING ROOM Comfortable lounge and spacious dining area overlooking the Princekouter Villa gardens.
- TOILET Guest toilet
- ROOM 1 Divan bed 160x200 with bathtub and washbasin.
- ROOM 2 Divan bed 180x200 with shower, washbasin, and toilet.
- ROOM 3 Divan bed 180x200 with shower, washbasin, and toilet.
- ROOM 4 Divan bed 180x200 with shower, washbasin, and toilet.
- TERRACE South-west facing garden with 2 terraces each equipped with garden furniture. Each terrace also has a retractable awning.
- Barbecue A barbecue is available.
- SHED Space to store bicycles.
- PARKING 8 parking spaces at the front of the house and on the driveway.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY
BOOK YOUR STAY
AT PRINCEKOUTER VILLA?
A HAVEN OF PEACE AND COMFORT
For more information on renting this holiday home, fill in this form.
We will answer all your questions as soon as possible.